- 1 pound Simple Truth boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a jar combine lime juice, olive oil honey, mint, salt and pepper. Close the jar and shake vigorously to combine ingredients.
- Place chicken breasts in a large ziploc bag and use a meat tenderizer to flatten them into even sizes. Then add half of the mojito marinade into the bag and let it marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the bag and season with another pinch of salt.
- Turn your grill on medium heat and place the chicken and sliced peaches on the grill.
- Grill for 5-6 minutes per side (depending on how thick your chicken is), until cooked through.
- Grill the peaches for the same amount of time as the chicken then remove and place the peaches in a bowl. Pour the rest of the mojito marinade onto the peaches and serve them on top of the chicken!
- Garnish with some more fresh mint!