- 8 cups chopped red potatoes
- 4 slices of bacon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Nakano Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook the 4 slices of bacon in a large skillet on medium high heat until crispy, about 7 minutes. Remove bacon from pan and save bacon grease.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add potatoes to the pan. Toss potatoes with bacon grease, salt and pepper and spread them out on the pan. Roast for 35-40 minutes.
- In a small jar combine lemon juice, Nakano RiceVinegar, Dijon and olive oil. Shake to combine and pour over potatoes in a bowl.
- Chop the bacon and add it to the bowl along with the dill.
- Stir everything together and season to taste with salt and pepper!