- 3 artichokes
- 1 pound mini or regular bell peppers , seeds and stems removed
- 4 Persian Cucumbers, Sliced at an angle
- Dairy Free Pesto (recipe below)
- Almond Curry Aioli (recipe below)
- Lemon Garlic Ghee (recipe below)
- Prepare artichokes by slicing off most of the stalk, trimming the tip of the leaves off and slicing about and inch off the tip of the artichoke.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add in artichokes stalk side down.
- Cover and boil for 20-25 minutes or until you can easily pull off a leaf (using tongs!).
- Dry off the artichokes a bit then arrange them on a large platter.
- Place 3 small dipping bowls on the platter as well and fill them with the 3 sauces.
- Slice the bell peppers into strips and place them and the cucumber slices around the platter to fill in any empty space. (The fuller the prettier!) Enjoy!