Roasted Strawberry Vanilla Bean Sauce
- 4 cups chopped strawberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (divided)
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds removed, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the chopped strawberries with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup on the pan and roast for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set ⅓ cup of the roasted strawberries aside.
- Add the rest of the berries to your blender with 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, vanilla bean seeds and pinch of salt.
- Once sauce is smooth, add remaining berries in and stir. Scoop on top of pancakes and enjoy!