Roasted Strawberry Vanilla Bean Sauce
Who is ready for a bit of breakfast heaven?? How about a full breakfast spread that is Paleo AND Vegan?! Well I am so excited to share that I have teamed up with The Real Food Dietitians and Ninja to bring you just that. I whipped up this simple Roasted Strawberry Vanilla Bean sauce to pour over these Paleo Vegan Pancakes from the Real Food Dietitians! Roasted Strawberries are my jam lately! Soft, caramelized and perfect to top your favorite breakfast foods, or maybe even a little ice cream?? Honestly it can be poured on anything or eaten by the spoonful. The best part is we get to use my favorite kitchen tool to make it – my Ninja Blender! I got this blender about a month ago and let me tell you it has changed my life a bit.
I had been looking for a high powdered blender for a while as the blender I had could barely make a smoothie unless it was all liquid and 1 banana! So when Ninja was kind enough to send me the Nutri Ninja Ninja BlendMax Duo with Auto iQ Boost I was so pleased to see how incredibly it worked!! I can make the thickest smoothies, the smoothest nut butters and ALL of the almond milk! A good blender is one of those things that you don’t really even realize you need until you get one. Now I use it pretty munch every day! I love it’s Auto iQ boost because you can put it on a pre-set like smoothie and it goes on and off until the right consistency is achieved! When I am making nut butter I start off on medium then go to high and let it go for around 2-3 minutes and that’s it! I’ll be sharing a nut butter recipe in a couple of weeks and can’t wait for you to try that too.
For now, let’s make pancakes!! Head over to The Real Food Dietitians for the pancakes recipe and see below for this epic sauce!
This blender was provided to me by Ninja but the opinions on the product are 100% my own! Thank you for supporting Little Bits Of!
More Strawberry goodness for you:
Pin this Roasted Strawberry Vanilla Bean Sauce for your next pancake day!
- 4 cups chopped strawberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (divided)
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds removed, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the chopped strawberries with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup on the pan and roast for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set ⅓ cup of the roasted strawberries aside.
- Add the rest of the berries to your blender with 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, vanilla bean seeds and pinch of salt.
- Once sauce is smooth, add remaining berries in and stir. Scoop on top of pancakes and enjoy!