- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 chopped mangoes
- 1/2 red onion, chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped Cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- Place the shrimp and the juice and zest of 1 lime in a bowl and toss to coat. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Then make skewers by putting the shrimp, mango, red onion and tomatoes on in different orders to mix it up.
- Spray with a little cooking oil spray then season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Grill on a hot grill for about 3 minutes per side or until shrimp is pink all over.
- In a small jar combine juice of 2 limes, avocado oil, cilantro, a pinch of salt and some pepper and shake to combine.
- When the skewers are removed from the grill brush on some of the cilantro lime dressing and enjoy!