Sweet Potato Toast “French Toast”
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut or almond milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Top with coconut cream, strawberries & blueberries, maple syrup
Sweet Potato Toast:
- Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices. Add to the toaster like you would bread and toast on high. Toast them 2-3 times through until there is a little bit a browning on both sides.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla and whisk until fully combined.
- Place a skillet over medium high heat and spray with oil spray.
- Take a slice of sweet potato toast and dip it in the egg mixture to coat then place on the skillet to cook.
- Cook for about 45 seconds – 1 minute on each side just to brown.
- Serve with coconut cream, strawberries, blueberries and maple syrup!