Grain Free Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (i used almond)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, or chopped chocolate
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips and coarse sea salt.
- Once dough is combined, stir in chocolate chips just until they are evenly dispersed. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop into 10 balls.
- Flatten the balls on the sheet and make sure they are evenly spread apart. Top each cookie with 1-2 more chocolate chips and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake for 8 minutes and let cool!