- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- ½ brown onion, sliced
- 2 cans Safe Catch Tuna***
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Juice of one lime
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 2 Barely Bread grain free rolls
- Mixed Greens or shredded lettuce
- Place a skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil to the pan. Once heated, add in bell peppers and onions. Let cook, stirring occasionally for about 5-7 minutes or until soft and slightly browned. Add a pinch of salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine Safe Catch Tuna, chili powder, cumin, lime, salt and mayo and stir to combine.
- Build your sandwich! Toast some Barely Bread rolls, slice in half, spread guacamole on the bottom then top with lettuce, tuna mixture and fajita veggies!
***You can sub out the regular Tuna, Chili powder, cumin, lime and salt for Safe Catch’s new Chili Lime Tuna!