- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped or shredded
- ¼ cup chopped cashews
- ¼ cup chopped mango
- 2 medjool dates, chopped
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste.
Sweet Potato Toast:
- Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices. Add to the toaster like you would bread and toast on high. Toast them 2-3 times through until there is a little bit a browning on both sides.
Cashew Curry Chicken Salad:
- In a large bowl combine chicken, cashews, mango, dates, celery and green onions.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, curry powder and apple cider vinegar, then pour it over the chicken mixture. Toss to coat and season with some salt and pepper.
- Scoop onto sweet potato toast and enjoy!
- You can use shredded rotisserie chicken for this or just bake chicken breasts at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.