- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 slices of bacon
- 2 large handfuls chopped kale
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- Sprinkle of sea salt
Sweet Potato Toast:
- Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices. Add to the toaster like you would bread and toast on high. Toast them 2-3 times through until there is a little bit a browning on both sides.
Bacon Kale Mixture:
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and cook bacon in the pan.
- Once bacon is crispy, remove and chop then set aside.
- Then place put kale into the pan with the bacon grease and cook down just a bit to wilt, about 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Season with garlic powder and sea salt then add bacon pieces back in.
- Scoop on top of sweet potato toast!