Spring Veggie Egg Bake
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 ½ cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon dried, crushed sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring a skillet over medium high heat and add in oil. Add onion, carrots, asparagus and garlic and cook for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
- Pour veggies into a greased 8×8 pyrex dish and let cool slightly. In another bowl combine eggs, almond milk, sage and salt and whisk to combine.
- Pour eggs over the veggies and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the casserole is set in the middle. Cut into slices and enjoy!