I know the weather all over the country is cray right now, but for me over here in southern california – it’s salad season baby!! And this Grilled Chicken Apple Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Dressing might be my new staple. When my friends at Crunch Pak – aka best pre sliced apples everrrr – gave me a call to throw their apples into something delicious I was beyond excited. I can’t count the amount of days I would be at my old job and pop over to target for a bag of these to dip in almond butter as an afternoon snack. I love how they don’t have any chemicals on them, just a vitamin c rinse to keep them fresh! I reeeeally like having them on hand to throw into salads because if you are anything like me, salad toppings are VERY important! I need around 3-5 toppings on every salad I make and they are usually a combination of fruits and nuts. It’s all about that texture people! Crunch, sweet, salty – OH BABY.
Okay before we dive into this salad recipe I have to tell you about this AMAZING sweepstakes Crunch Pak is having!! Because their little apple packs are the best healthy snack to bring to a movie (maybe with a little pack of nut butter and some dark chocolate too!), they are giving away one year of free movies!! That is the grand prize but there are also chances to win some other fun prize packs with fandango giftcards, Crunck Pak goodies and more! The sweepstakes only goes through April 12th so enter now for a chance to win alllll of the free movies!! Oh and these babies are in Target and Ralphs near me but you can check this locator for where you can find it near you! I’m telling you – lifesaver if you are looking for healthy snacks. Now it’s time to watch this beauitful salad come together in under a minute (thanks to the speed up function in iMovie!).
How to make this Grilled Chicken Apple Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Dressing:
Dang, easy huh?? THANKS CRUNCH PAK!
This post is sponsored by Crunch Pak! I was compensated and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you so much for supporting Little Bits Of!
Pin this Grilled Chicken Apple Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Dressing to save it for later!
Grilled Chicken Apple Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup light flavored olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped yellow onion
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 6 large handfuls of mixed greens
- 1 cup Crunch Pak Sweet Apples
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup crushed roasted salted pistachio nutmeats
- In a blender combine apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, dijon mustard and onion. Blend on high until smooth. Then add in a pinch of salt and poppy seeds and blend for another couple seconds just to combine. Add lettuce to a mixing bowl and toss with a few tablespoons of the dressing (you won’t use it all!). Top with apples, chicken, pomegranate seeds and pistachios. This serves 2 people but feel free to add more toppings and dressing to serve a crowd!
- Serving Size: 2