- ½ cup Bare Coconut Chips
- ½ cup Cashews
- 4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- 1 box Banza pasta shells
- 1 cup packed shredded kale
- 1 cup Cashews
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a food processor with a blade attachment combine Bare Coconut Chips & Cashews and blend until they are ground into a crumb consistency. Place your salmon fillets on a foil lined baking sheet and brush each one with 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard and sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Then scoop ¼ of the coconut cashew mixture on top of each fillet and press down to adhere to the salmon. Then drizzle California Olive Ranch Olive Oil over all of the salmon and place in the oven for 10 minutes. When the time is up turn the broiler on high and cook for 1 more minute to crisp up the topping.
- Cook Banza Pasta Shells according to package instructions and reserve ½ cup of water before draining. While pasta cooks, make the sauce. In a food processor with blade attachment combine cashews, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric, garlic powder and garlic powder and blend until creamy, about 3 minutes. While pasta is still hot, place it back in the pan it boiled in and top with cream sauce. Stir to coat the pasta and add a little of the reserved water to thin to a consistency you like. Then add in kale and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste!
- Serve salmon over pasta and garnish with chopped parsley!