HEY GUYS!!! We did it. We moved out of our condo and are officially back in Orange County! We are staying with my rents while house hunting and now it’s time for the dreaded change of address on everything. One of the first things I changed? Where my Thrive Market delivery goes!! If you weren’t aware, Thrive Market is an online health food market with everything from food to cleaning products, to beauty and beyond! I love it for pantry staples and their own Thrive Market brand of products are fabulous and inexpensive to boot. Thrive set out to make healthy food more affordable and with a small yearly subscription (like costco), you have access to tons of great deals!
So for my Whole30 and healthy food lovers alike, I put together a list of my favorite items from Thrive that are super clean and help me make some of my favorite meals. Oh and did I mention that the package is usually delivered quickly, in a pretty box, and with a hand written thank you on the receipt? LOVE THEM!
Grain Free Flours:
- Coconut flour is always on hand for breading Chicken Tenders or mixing into Turkey Meatballs!
- Almond Flour is my fave for everything from my California Tuna Burgers or the breading on my Orange Chicken!
- Avocado Oil – This is a fabulous cooking oil for high heat as the smoke point it all the way up at 500 degrees! It has a super subtle flavor too which makes it great for all types of food!
- Ghee – I love ghee for when you are wanting a buttery flavored dish! I love using it in breakfast or anytime I am cooking up a pan sauce!
- Mayo – This Chipotle Lime Mayo with Avocado Oil is a life saver!! I love mixing it with Safe Catch Tuna for a super tasty and nutritious lunch!
- Marinara Sauce – Finding marinara with no added sugar is surprisingly hard to do! This Thrive Market brand is delish and super clean!
- Coconut Aminos – YOU GUYS! This stuff is a Whole30 life saver for someone like me who loves asian recipes. They work perfectly in my Cauliflower Fried Rice, Orange Chicken & Asian Meatballs with Whole30 Teriyaki!
- Apple Cider Vinegar – ACV for the win!! I love this stuff in the tahini sauce I pour over everything (especially my Balance Bowl!)
- TUNA! You know I love myself some tuna and Safe Catch is by far the best brand you can find.
- Tea Tea and more Tea!! I became obsessed with Tea on the Whole30 and Chai is one of my favorites!
Want 4 other Whole30 Must Haves lists in PDF form? Just sign up for my email list below and get them straight to your inbox!
Finding it hard to eat vegetables everyday on your Whole30? This eBook can help make them extra delicious!!