Who here is a fan of quick chicken breast dinners?! ME! ME! If you know me you know I love stuffing everything from Turkey Burgers to Delicata Squash, and have a serious love for stuffing Chicken Breasts. So when I was thinking up an Italian inspired dish, it just seemed like a no brainer to stuff all of my Italian faves in some chicken! Alas, Italian Stuffed Chicken was born. If you are in California you probably have heard of a little grocery store calls Ralph’s!
Ralph’s is one of my favorite places to grocery shop and I frequent their salad bar, so I am PUMPED to be partnering with them for their Taste of Italy campaign! Starting this week, all Ralph’s locations will have speciality products from Italy on their end caps and throughout the store. All of the meats, cheeses, olive oils and wine you could ask for – straight from the mecca!
I wanted to keep this recipe super clean for you guys so I highlighted 2 of my faves – balsamic vinegar and green olives! But those alone don’t equal Italian to me, so I also chopped up some salami and cherry tomatoes for the perfection salty combination. If you know me you know I LOVE SALT. Like an inappropriate amount. Some may say I over salt things… but this recipe is the perfect level of salty flavor that will improve your boring chicken breast 10 fold! I wanted to show you just how easy this comes together so I made a little video for ya too. Check it out below then head to Ralph’s for a little taste of Italy for yourself!
These babies were incredible!
This post is sponsored by Ralph’s Grocery. I was compensated and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you so much for supporting Little Bits Of!
Stuffed with pure Italian flavor!
Italian Stuffed Chicken
- 6 green olives, pitted & chopped
- 6 pieces of salami
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Modenese 4 leaf Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl combine olives, salami, cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Toss to coat and set aside. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Drizzle olive oil in pan and let heat. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on chicken breasts and place them in the pan just to brown slightly on the outside, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and let cool slightly (for about 3 minutes).
- Use a sharp knife to slice into the chicken breast (but not all the way through!) to create a pocket. Scoop the filling into each pocket and place chicken on a foil lined baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake through for 15 minutes. Enjoy!