- 5 oz. Arugula
- 1 heart of romaine, thinly sliced
- thinly sliced green apples
- roasted walnuts
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups butternut squash, roasted
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Few cracks of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Cinnamon Tahini Dressing
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Combine arugula and sliced romaine in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine Apple Cider Vinaigrette ingredients and whisk until combined. Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss to combine. Pour onto serving platter and top with apples, avocado, squash & walnuts.
- In a small bowl combine Cinnamon Tahini Dressing ingredients and stir to combine. You may need to add more water to get to a consistency that will drizzle. Then drizzle over salad to serve and toss to combine!