Remember that time I did Whole 30? Well let me tell you about something that got me through. POTATOES! Potatoes used to not be Whole 30 compliant but they decided to let them in because they are a whole, real, nutrient-dense food! They just bring too much joy to my life to cut them out and when you are not eating grains, these babies become a comforting pal you can lean on in times of need. Now the first thing I think of when it comes to potatoes is potato salad! The ones coated in mayo are great and all but my favorites are tossed with a vinaigrette! And if you are on Whole 30 you know the struggle of not being able to find vinaigrettes at the store that aren’t packed with additives. But fret no more!
I am SO excited to be working with Tessemae’s to bring you recipes featuring their new Organic line of dressings, marinades & condiments! I originally found Tessemae’s through the Whole 30 website as an approved item and absolutely love how clean their ingredients are. Take their honey mustard dressing for example. You know whats in it? 1) Mustard 2) Honey.
No need for gums, fake sweeteners, artificial colors or preservatives. The other huge thing that is hard to find is a dressing with clean oils. In this recipe I used one of my favorites: Lemon Garlic. It, like most of their dressings, uses organic sunflower oil as the main ingredient, as well as organic lemon juice, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic mustard, garlic & salt. And the best part? Tessemae’s is a small family company with a simple mission to get clean ingredients into peoples pantries across the country. You can buy all of their products on their website or find some options at Ralphs, Whole Foods and other stores around you! Trust me on this… and make some of this potato salad ASAP!
Brushing the cooked potatoes with the lemon garlic dressing before throwing them on the grill both keeps them from sticking, and infuses them with flavor!
Cut side down for 3-5 minutes on a HOT grill.
Don’t you love their logo too? (can you tell i’m obsessed?)
I served the potatoes over spinach & arugula but you can throw them on any green you like!
Pin it and spread the wealth!
This post is sponsored by Tessemae’s. I was compensated and all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Little Bits Of!Print
Lemon Garlic Grilled Potato Salad
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing
- 5 oz bag of salad greens (i used spinach & arugula)
- salt and pepper
- Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil. Season water with 1 teaspoon of salt and then add the potatoes. Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and set potatoes aside to cool a bit for about 5 minutes.
- Slice each potato in half length-wise. Pour some Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing in a small bowl and brush it onto the open end of the potatoes.
- Prepare your grill then place all of the potatoes on it, flat side down. Grill for 3-5 minutes or until visible grill marks appear. Remove from grill and toss with greens and Lemon Garlic Dressing (about 2-4 tablespoons depending how well dressed you like your salads!) Then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine.