- 1/2 a ripe cantaloupe, seeds & peel removed & chopped
- 2 ounces salami, chopped
- 5 ounce bag mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard (regular or whole grain)
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Place mixed green in a large bowl. In a small bowl combine salad dressing ingredients and whisk until combined. Pour dressing over greens and toss to coat. Pour dressed greens onto a serving platter and top with cantaloupe and salami.
- Place a small skillet over medium high heat. Once pan is hot, add 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar. Swirl pan as the vinegar bubbles and cook until it reduces and covers the back of a spoon, about 8-10 minutes. Drizzle glaze on top of salad.