- 3 strips of bacon, cooked & chopped
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- dash of paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- guacamole & salsa
- Place a small skillet (about 8 inches) over medium high heat. When the pan gets hot, add ghee and onions. Let onions cook for about 2 minutes or until soft. Add cherry tomatoes to the pan and let cook for another minute or until slightly soft. In a small bowl combine eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin and paprika. Whisk for about a minute until well combined.
- Turn broiler on high to get warm. Pour eggs into pan and stir just to evenly distribute ingredients in the pan. Sprinkle the top with chopped bacon. Let sit for about 2-3 minutes or until the bottom is set. You will be able to tell when you shake the handle and only the top giggles a little. Then place the pan in your oven under the broiler and let the top cook for about 1-2 minutes or until it is set. Keep an eye on it, this will happen fast! Then slide the frittata out onto a cutting board and slice into pieces like pizza. Top with cilantro, guacamole and salsa!