- 1 package whole wheat pizza dough (I use Trader Joes)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Take your pizza dough and divide it into 12 equal pieces & set aside. In a small bowl combine pumpkin puree, cream cheese, molasses & pumpkin pie spice. Take a piece of dough and flatten slightly to about 1/2 inch thick. Scoop a rounded tablespoon of pumpkin mixture into the middle of the flattened dough and pull the dough edge up over the mixture and together (see photo above). Pinch dough together so pumpkin mix is hidden inside. Repeat with all of dough. Place puffs, seam side down on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden.
- In a small bowl combine coconut sugar and cinnamon. When the puffs come out of the oven, brush with melted butter or ghee and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mix. Enjoy!