- 2 chicken breasts, cooked & cut into small cubes
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled & cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2–3 tsp sriracha, to taste
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place cubed sweet potatoes on a cookie sheet and toss with 1 teaspoon of melted coconut oil and salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until fork tender.
- In a small bowl combine coconut oil, almond butter, apple cider vinegar, honey, curry powder, sirracha & salt.
- In a larger bowl, combine chicken, sweet potatoes & sauce. Toss to combine and season to taste. Serve on whole wheat bread with lots of crispy greens!