The brussel sprouts are back!! I don’t know if you remember, but I LOVE brussel sprouts. LOVE! Roasting them just makes me so happy. So when Thanksgiving rolls around it is a great excuse to doctor up my usual roasted brussels! This holiday season is creeping up fast. Wasn’t it just the 4th of July? Matt and I have been living in our condo for almost 4 months! Time really flies when you are having fun. Thanksgiving will come and go but this recipe will be great any time of the year. Pecans, dried cranberries & blue cheese are a winning combo!
First chop the ends off of small brussels.
Toss in a pan with some olive oil.
Roast those bad boys!
Get your toppings ready…
Coat brussels with balsamic syrup.
Toss with the toppings and enjoy!
Cranberry Pecan Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb. brussel sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic syrup
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Cut the ends off of the brussel sprouts. In a large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil. Once oil is hot add brussel sprouts and cover. Cook for 10-15 minutes, shaking the pan every few minutes for even browning, until a fork can easily pierce the brussels and they are slightly browned. Add balsamic syrup and toss to coat. Remove from heat and stir in blue cheese, cranberries and pecans. Enjoy!