- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 can (14oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pretzels
- Coat an 8 x 8 pyrex pan with cooking spray and set aside. In a double boiler combine chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and sweetened condensed milk. Stir mixture until completely melted. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract. Pour mixture into your prepared pan and top with pretzels. Place in refrigerator to set for one hour. Cut into squares and serve chilled!