Sometimes you just want fudge. Sometimes you are eating pretzels and think, I wish I could throw these on top of some fudge. No? Is that just me? Well that happened this weekend. Then I realized I didn’t have enough chocolate chips. But then I thought… I do have white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips… hmmm. And that is how this Triple Chip Pretzel Fudge happened.
In other news… we are all moved into our condo!! It is so wonderful and we are loving every minute of it. I can’t wait to share all of my before and after pictures and show you all of my DIYs. Here is a picture of Matt and I by our front door on moving day!
302!! Love it. Okay enough about us. Back to the FUDGE!!
Mix up all your chips.
Place on a double boiler and add sweetened condensed milk. Stir and melt completely.
Pour into a pyrex and top with pretzels.
Once hardened in the fridge, cut into squares and enjoy!
Wow, that was easy.Print
Triple Chip Pretzel Fudge
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 can (14oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pretzels
- Coat an 8 x 8 pyrex pan with cooking spray and set aside. In a double boiler combine chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and sweetened condensed milk. Stir mixture until completely melted. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract. Pour mixture into your prepared pan and top with pretzels. Place in refrigerator to set for one hour. Cut into squares and serve chilled!