- 1/4 small red bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 small bunch cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place bell pepper and cilantro leaves in the work bowl of a food processor. Add remaining ingredients except for olive oil. Process until smooth, 30 to 60 seconds.
- With food processor on, slowly add olive oil and continue processing for 1 minute after all the oil has been added. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 1 week (whisk before using).