Happy Friday! It has been awhile since I have done a Friday Favorites post and thought it was about time. With Father’s day just a few days away I thought I would share some things that my dad loves and maybe yours will too!
1) Best book for a baseball fan? Sandy Koufax – A Lefty’s Legacy
2) Best Cocktail Ice Cubes: King Cube Ice Tray
3) Make this Pecan Pie. Just trust me on this one.
4) I think I have to make these for my dad. Cinnamon rolls scream love because they take time and patience. Lets do it.
5) Make him laugh. When in doubt, play what is probably his favorite video.
Here is my dad and I on my 4th birthday!!
6) Now that you have done those awesome things for your pops…
– Look at these dogs — http://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseamarshall/the-60-happiest-dogs-on-the-internet
Have a great weekend everyone!!