Over the years I have heard from multiple people that making your own salad dressing is the way to go when dieting. I like doing it because I know exactly what is in it and I can make it taste just how I want! I drempt of an orange balsamic vinaigrette the other night and voila! I did it! This dressing is so delish and goes well on a spinach salad with some red onion and cuties. The best part about this is that it all goes down in a blender!
Your ingredients: Orange Juice concentrate, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, allspice, salt and pepper.
Pour into a cute container and you are good to go! Keep it in the fridge, bring it to a picnic or even as a gift!
Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1–1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- Mix all ingredients but olive oil in a blend. Turn the blender on the lowest setting and slowly drizzle in olive oil. Serve over salad.