- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (recommended: Frank’s)
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Crackers, bread, celery or carrot sticks, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over moderate heat, melt the cream cheese until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the celery, hot sauce and chicken and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate and sprinkle the crumbled blue cheese on top. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Serve with crackers, bread, celery or carrot sticks.