Hi friends. Lets have some real truth table talk for a minute. I haven’t worked out in like 2 months. Like REALLY work out. To the point of sweating and heavy breathing. I have been really into the walk once a week thing. Let me tell you something though. Its not working. I have been trying to eat healthy but what it comes down to is I need to work out. I enjoy ice cream and wine far to much to give those up, so I just have to burn it off. Simple enough right? Well that remains to be seen, but I will let you know how it goes.
On top of all that, I made a delicious pumkin angel food cake last night. But I only had 2 bites! It was extremely hard not to eat the whole thing, but I will bring it to my dad tonight and all will be well.
Cake mix + Flour + Pumpkin Pie Spice + Cinnamon + Pumpkin + Water=
Then pour that into a tube pan.
Bake that business!
It over flowed and I didn’t hate it! Then I let it cool. And….
Then I thought of what to cover this bad boy with. Honestly you don’t need anything. It is delicious on its own. I would have liked to cover it with a simple cream cheese/ powdered sugar glaze of sorts, but I did not have either of those. SO I melted some chocolate chips and gave it a drizzle. Delicious!
Oh chocolate how you solve all my problems.Print
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
- 1 Box of Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 Tbls. Flour
- 1 1/2 tsps. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- Move oven rack to lowest position and heat to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl beat all ingredients together. Pour into an angel food (tube) cake pan.
- Bake for 37-40 minutes or until crust is dark golden brown and cracks are dry. Let cake cool. Loosen sides with a knife and turn cake upside down onto serving plate.
- Choose any topping or frosting you like and cover your cake. Enjoy!