Roasted Beet & Tahini Dip
- 2 large beets, peeled and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toss chopped beets with avocado oil, salt and pepper and lay on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stir then 10 more minutes, until soft.
- Add beets to a food processor with tahini and orange juice and blend on high until creamy (about 2-3 minutes).
- Season with some more salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with crackers and veggies!