Grain Free Double Chocolate Banana Bread
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter or cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons melted ghee
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (look for gluten free to make paleo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup chopped chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a blender or food processor combine mashed bananas, eggs, nut butter and ghee. Blend for 10 seconds or until combined.
- Add in coconut flour, almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and salt. Blend again until completely combined.
- Add in chocolate chunks and pulse once or twice just to incorporate.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 4 inch loaf pan and top with a few extra chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with just few crumbles.