COSTCO! Everyone’s favorites big big big box store. This list will help you navigate the huge aisles of this magical place and keep on your Whole30 train. I also have a list for Amazon, Trader Joe’s, Thrive Market, Aldi, Target and Ralphs/Kroger for you to get all of your shopping done!
Aidells Chicken Apple Sausage. These bad boys are SO tasty and pack the protein. I usually have 1/2 of one with 2-3 eggs and lots of veggies in a scramble. The fact that they are pre-cooked is so nice!!
2) Wild Pacific Mahi Mahi – Frozen! These are so nice to keep in the freezer and have on hand for a delish seafood night! We don’t do a ton of seafood as it can get expensive but I love that this is fairly priced and wild. You can do so much with this fish like throwing some blackening seasoning on it or tons of fresh dill and lemon!
3) Organic Chicken Stock. It was so hard to find chicken stock/ broth without additives like yeast in it, but Costco delivers! This is a 6 pack which should get you through the 30 days! I use it for everything from sauces to soups to adding a bit to caramelized onions for extra flavor. 🙂
4) VEGGIES! You can find so many great veggies at Costco but these mini peppers are one of my faves! I love to add them to my breakfast scrambles or potatoes. Their organic produce is growing too which is lovely!
5) Most canned fish I say had additives that I was worried about but this one is totally clean!! We normally have leftovers for lunch but if you don’t have extra dinner this is the perfect quick lunch to throw together with some homemade mayo! Add some salt, pepper, garlic powder, dill and a squeeze of lemon and you have yourself a tasty salmon salad!
6) Smoked Pulled Pork. This one is SO GOOD! I plan on making the Whole30 Tangy BBQ sauce and adding it to this next week, but this week we turned it into Carnitas as you can see in the pic below!
We put the pulled pork on a baking sheet and sprinkled on some salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and oregano. Then placed it under the broiler for about 7 minutes. This not only heated it up but also crisped up the edges perfectly! We had it with cauliflower rice and to that we added salt, pepper, garlic powder, juice of 1 lime & about a tablespoon of chopped cilantro! Tastes just like Chipotle’s rice.. kinda! And of course, some sweet potatoes and a La Croix!
I hope you enjoyed these Whole30 Costco tips! Here are more lists of all of your Whole30 Must Haves!