, ,

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein - Easy Paleo, grain free, gluten free dinner the whole family will love!

If you know me, you know that I get on kicks of liking different foods way too much.  Then I eat it all the time and eventually get sick of it.  The first time I can remember this happening was with Easy Mac when I was a child.  I wanted that stuff all the time… and soon enough I couldn’t look at it anymore.  More recently, last year to be exact, I was obsessed with brussel sprouts.  Like really obsessed.  I would have a huge bowl and call it dinner.  You might think, wow that sounds healthy and good for you!  Well it was for a little while, but now I am not in love with them anymore and I ruined a perfectly healthy side dish!!  Anyways.

I mention this because I am now slightly obsessed with Spaghetti Squash.  I love it so much.  I try not to eat pasta much because I can’t eat just one little proper serving.  Carbs are addicting… so instead I just replace noodles with spaghetti squash and can enjoy lots of whatever I make!  I saw this recipe on Pinterest for chow mein and I wanted to make it so bad but I just couldn’t do it because I know how bad that would be for my wedding day.  Insert spaghetti squash.  Yes I know it doesn’t taste exactly like noodles, but it is a great vehicle for delicious sauces and reminds you enough of the original to keep you very satisfied!  Another favorite swap of mine is this Cauliflower Fried Rice – it is paleo and whole30 approved!

Here is a step by step video for ya:

First you cook up that squash!

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein

Then make your sauce and cook up your celery, onion, cabbage and carrots.

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein

So easy and YUM!

Toss all together until coated and happy!

Note- it was a little hard to get great pictures because there is so much going on in this dish, but trust me, it is amazing!!!

**** Find me on Pinterest??  Thanks for stopping by!!  Please poke around for more healthy recipes and like me on Facebook or Instagram for updates!

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein

Ingredients

• 1 large spaghetti squash
  • 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or tamari if not paleo)
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
  • 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (or black pepper!)
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
  • 2 cups cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)

Directions

Cut a spaghetti squash in half length wise and scoop out seeds. Lay skin side up in a 13 x 9 pyrex and pour 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until flesh is very tender. Once done, scoop out flesh with a fork so it breaks apart into strings, set aside.

In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, garlic, coconut sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside.

Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage until heated through, about 1 minute.

Stir in spaghetti squash and sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.

Serve immediately.

202 replies
  1. Brittany says:

I am so excited to try this dish! I too have recently become obsessed with spaghetti squash and have been looking for different yummy ways to prepare it other than with marinara sauce. Thanks Kels, it’s like you read my mind!

2. meg says:

Made this tonight. It was fantastic! I used half an onion and a bit of green onion. I always like how green onions look on stir fry type dishes. Thanks for a new recipe to add into my lineup.

3. Tiffiny Felix says:

How have I not thought of this?? I’m super excited to try this recipe–I’ve had to make some serious changes with how I cook in the last year (cutting out most starchy carbs–boo!) and it has. been. a. struggle. D: Thanks so much!

4. Jazmine says:

AAAAmazing. I saw this recipe somewhere else with noodles, but I had a spaghetti squash that I wanted to use. I ended up finding this site. It was so delicious. I have to make this again and again whenever I get a spaghetti squash.

5. Devan says:

Just made this recipe for lunch and it is absolutely amazing!! I’m making it again for dinner so I can serve to friends! Thanks for such a fantastic, yet simple recipe. 🙂

6. Megan says:

Brown spicy breakfast sausage. We used wild hog. Add sliced bell peppers. Any or all colors. Mix in about 1/3 block of cream cheese. Add fresh spinach. Let it wilt. Mix in spaghetti squash noodles. Heat a little longer. Scoop back into spaghetti squash shell. Delicious and almost paleo.

7. Lisa says:

Made this for dinner tonight and it was FANTASTIC! I baked my squash skin side up right on the oven rack and spayed the flesh w/ a little olive oil then sprinkled w/ S&P and garlic. This kept the squash drier once cooked and added a bit more flavor. I also topped w/ some crushed spicy peanuts and green onions. Will be making this one again and again. THANKS!

8. Marie Louise says:

Just made this dish!!!! It was super yummy!!!!! I used half olive oil and half sesame seed oil. Such an awesome recipe!!!! Thank you!!!

9. T.Lane says:

This is delicious. You can sub any cooked meat pork,beef shrimp and any Asian style fresh vegetables like red bell pepper,carrots snow peas,green onions. I ate it hot or cold. Thanks for sharing.

10. Joanne Betcher says:

I think this recipe sounds wonderful but I would include bean sprouts and hard Chinese noodles to give it the chow me in feel. I am going to try this recipe soon!

11. Jacque says:

Can you taste the squash much? I’m wondering if I could be sneaky and serve this to my hubby who needs to cut some carbs but isn’t a huge fan of squash.

12. Dalziel says:

Thanks for your recipe! I doubled the cabbage and added a few other typical stir fry veggies, a few scrambled eggs and some tofu I had in the freezer and made enough for all week’s lunches!

13. Amber says:

I too LOVE noodles way too much, and have discovered shiritake noodles. ZERO calories!!! Made out of yams, you can find them in the refrigerator at most Asian markets. Answer to my prayers.

14. Laura says:

Made this tonight for dinner and it was amazing!! My cheeseburger and pizza loving husband is asking me to make it again this week, which really says something since it is such a healthy recipe. Thank you!!

15. Jordan says:

I made this last night for my boyfriend and I and we both loved it! I added some chicken and it was sooo good. Thanks!

16. Marisa says:

How many does this serve? I am unfamiliar with spaghetti squash, and therefore unsure what an individual serving is.

17. Michelle C. says:

This was my first time ever cooking/eating spaghetti squash. I made this for my family tonight. Wow…is all I can say. Even my four year old son…who doesn’t like very much ate it. Will definitely be adding this to our family dinner menus!

18. Happyvegan410 says:

My squash measured out at 4 cups. It was not a large squash but I still kept all the other ingredient measurements the same except I exchanged 1 TBS of oil for 1 TBS coconut oil. I also added a few TBS of fresh cilantro and basil which is always a must for me with any Asian style meal I make. I had this leftover for lunch and added in a serving of Tofu Lin and a 1/4 of fresh avocado. It was yummy. I measured this after I added in all of the ingredients and it came out to be a little over 5 cups, so I made my serving size 1 cup and called it 5 servings. This underetimates this stats by a bit but here are the nutrition stats from Myfitnesspal: Nutrition Facts
    Servings 5.0
    Protein 3 g 5 %
    Vitamin A 21 %
    Vitamin C 55 %
    Calcium 9 %
    Iron 8 %

19. Manon says:

J’ai ajouté quelques crevettes sautées et c’et vraiment délicieux. Une recette à refaire souvent!!!
    Merci!

20. Cindie says:

Made this tonight. It is fantastic! I was going to try to fool my husband but it was so good I just told him the truth. I added pulled rotisserie chicken and finely chopped peanuts on top. He loved it! He even asked if there were leftovers for lunch tomorrow. I think I will add some cilantro next time too.

21. Ashley says:

This was amazing! I added chicken, curry crushed cashews and green onions. My whole family loved it! Definitely making it again!

22. Peggy Hill says:

I love spaghetti squash, and I am so excited about this recipe. My hubby is diabetic and is supposed to stay away from pasta. Thank you for sharing.

23. Jamie says:

Made this dish last night with only a few adjustments. I scrambled 1 egg (next time I’ll add 2) and 1 large diced chicken breast. After stir-frying the two I added the onion, left out the celery, but kept everything else the same. Honestly I didn’t think my children (ages 3-12) would eat it mainly from the appearance but I told them it was like the noodles we get from our favorite Chinese restaurant. My family, along with a guest ate it – every bite! My 12 yr old & hubby even went back for seconds! I will certainly make this again! I’m thrilled my kiddos ate spaghetti squash!!!!

24. laurie says:

This is one of the best recipes I’ve tried on pinterest. I’m making it again tonight and I’m going to add waterchestnuts and scrambled eggs.

25. Heather says:

Hi Kelsey! I found your recipe on Pinterest and am creating a curated piece on my blog about easy healthy batch cooking for the 4hourbody diet and was wondering if you’d mind if I include this one in my post. I will have 10 recipes featured all together and would like this chow mein to be one of them. Please let me know if that works for you. Of course a link back to your site/recipe will be included as well.

Heather

26. Barb T says:

This dish sounds so amazingly good, as diabetics my husband and I are always looking for new recipes. this one sounds so good,I
    just wondering we can’t use the soy sauce any ideas what i could use in it’s place
    Barb

27. Alice Kolons says:

I just made this for dinner. Excellent recipe!! I did add some grilled chicken. This is the best spaghetti squash recipe I’ve tried. Thanks! Your pictures are very appealing. Definitely makes you hungry

28. Korbey says:

This was awesome ! You don’t feel like you’re even missing the noodles. I loved how easy it was to throw together too- definitely a keeper! Thanks

29. Lynn says:

i really thought that I knew about every possible way to use spaghetti squash (that wonder of low calorie land!), but this recipe took me way into a whole new way of thinking. I usually use shirataki noodles Asian style and the squash more on the Italian side. But this recipe turns my thinning around in a fantastic way. I’ve saved it and will try it in the next week. I can’t wait!

30. Tiersa Johnson says:

Hello…i made this tonight for dinner and added a few twists i thought I’d share. So i used peas instead if celery…i cant eat soy, so i used coconut aminos…i also used the broccoli/slaw mix for a few added vegetables and i also added chicken and crushed red pepper for a kick!i It was delicious, My hubby loved it too….thanks for sharing your recipes!

31. Shannon says:

Great recipe! Here are a few adjustments: I added some green onions and subbed the olive ok with sesame oil. Bean sprouts I’m sure would great too!

32. Annie says:

Sometimes, I just crave Chinese food! And this looks so good!!! I shared this in a Recipe Roundup on my blog, Plus Size to Downsized!!! I love your site and will be getting more ideas from you! Thanks so much for the great ideas!

33. Taneshia says:

I made this tonight and it was a big hit. My husband is resistant to all things vegetable. Especially, if the vegetables are pretending to be something else, like noodles. But, he loved this. I loved it too.

I added cayenne pepper to the vegetable stir fry and the sauce to add some kick. I also use sesame seed oil instead of olive oil and probably doubled the amount of oil as well.

I also used ginger preserves I had in the fridge and omitted the brown sugar.

34. JJ says:

I just made this for the first time & loved every bite thanks! I did want to mention I found difficulty when it came to forking the squash and found out a trick. Wish I could post the pic here but I put the halves in a bowl and it worked just great. It helped from burning myself and helped keep it stable.

• Kelsey says:

Oh great idea! I always end up with a red hand by the end. Sometimes I hold them with an oven mitt too but that has also led to it slipping out of my hands. I will try that bowl trick next!

35. SarahC says:

Thank you for this recipe! I made this last night for my family and my 8 month old daughter LOVED it. I added 2 cups of chicken also.

36. Jennifer says:

I tried this last night and it was AH-mazing. My only problem was that the spaghetti noodles were a little too wet and made the dish a little soggy overall, but it still tasted delicious. Next time I will try removing as much moisture from the squash as I can before I add it to the pan. I also added some ground turkey for extra protein and it was delish. My husband doesn’t usually like asian food but he tried one bite of this and all he said was “delicious”. This will be a new staple in my house when I have a craving for lo mein!!!

• Kelsey says:

Hi Jennifer,
      So glad you liked it! Spaghetti Squash can tend to get wet depending on how you cook it so it is best to squeeze it between some paper towels before adding to the dish sometimes!

• Trixie says:

My little one (almost two) is being tested for wheat allergies so we have to be really careful and I’m trying to find her new things to replace pasta … This was a crazy huge hit with her! She had three servings in one sitting. 🙂 Thank you again for a great recipe!

37. Samantha says:

I posted this recipe with my Fixate challenge group while we wait for our cook books I made a few slight changes to mine) but can’t wait for us all to try it, thank you for sharing your creation!

38. Karah says:

I made this tonight and it is DELICIOUS, and super simple… which is wonderful because a terrible cook. Will definitely be making again. Thank you for the yummy recipe!

39. Laura says:

I was really excited to try this recipe tonight but it was a failure! The sauce was so overpowering and all I could taste was ginger. You say 2 tsp ground ginger. I did that. What happened? I had to throw everything out.

• Kelsey says:

Hi Laura! I am so sorry to hear that!! I think it could have been that the recipe calls for freshly grated ginger as opposed to ground ginger. Ground ginger can be much more potent than fresh so that might have been it. Let me know if you try it again making that swap. Thanks for reading!

40. Heather in Hopkins, MN says:

Super good dish. I am gluten free, dairy free and meat free, my family is not. 4 out of 5 people in my family liked it. I added tempeh that had simmered in Sesame Ginger sauce for about an hour. Yum. I ran out later that week and got more spaghetti squash : )

• Kelsey says:

That is great!! You should also check out my Cauliflower Fried Rice I just posted… Same sort of thing, but fun to mix it up!! 🙂

41. Shannon says:

This dish is amazing!!! Perfect for meal prep. I made chicken with Frank’s Stinging Honey Garlic Sauce, and it is the perfect combination! New favourite!

• Kelsey says:

Hi Ali, That really depends on the size of your spaghetti squash but you can calculate it on a calorie calculator like my fitness pal! Enjoy!

42. Megan Schultz says:

I have been wanting to make this for a few weeks, and tonight was finally the night! I made it and topped it with some green onions and siracha. My family absolutely loved it! Next time, I will add some chopped peanuts for added texture. Thank you for sharing an awesome recipe!

43. Dayna says:

I just made this for supper! So good! I didn’t have cabbage but added chicken! Yum! Try eggplant Parmesan if you need another low carb meal! It’s amazing!

44. LB says:

My husband is still raving about this dish I made last night. He’s sharing the recipe at work!!!! I added chicken for some protein! Truly Delightfully Delicious!!!!!!!!

• Kelsey says:

Hi Nicole! I have not tried it in a crockpot so I can’t be positive but give it a try and let me know how it goes!

45. Tori says:

It is only gluten free if you use gluten free soy sauce, soy sauce has gluten :). I am going to make this tonight it looks fantastic!c Might make cauliflower fried rice with it!

46. Jessica says:

Thank you so much for this recipe!! Made this tonight and it was a huge hit- even for my one year old! So yummy and didn’t miss the noodles one bit. Added about a tablespoon of hoisin sauce and two teaspoons of red chili paste to the soy sauce and brown sugar mixture. And did about 6 cloves of garlic. Will absolutely be making this again!

• Kelsey says:

Great to hear!! Love those little changes you made, you can really mix it up with whatever your favorite flavors are! Thanks for reading!

• Kelsey says:

Thanks!! Yes all spaghetti squashes are different sizes so it’s hard to estimate how much to use!! Thanks for reading!

47. Katie says:

Amazing dish!! Can’t wait to make it again! I wasn’t sure my husband would like it but he said that dish was so f*ing good ha! I added chicken and next time am going to add water chestnuts and maybe fried eggs. Thanks again!

48. Brenda says:

This was very good! I made this paleo – omitting the brown sugar and adding honey instead. I also add pork sausage and it was excellent. My husband loved this and he hates spaghetti squash. I will make again!

49. Abby Christensen says:

Absolutely love this recipe! Tastes exactly like chow mein, the only thing I change is that I don’t include the entire squash because I think it needs a little more sauce

50. BlondeBuckeyeBabe says:

I was pleasantly surprised with how good this dish was! I made it for dinner tonight and I love it!!!! I made a couple of changes to save money and added a few extras I had in the fridge. I used soy sauce instead of coconut aminos, brown sugar instead of coconut sugar and I added chicken and snow pea. It was 10/10, I can’t wait to make it again for friends!

51. Danielle says:

Wow, just made this tonight and it was AMAZING! Didn’t have chicken stock and can’t eat garlic, but even omitting those ingredients, it was still super yummy! I want to make this all the time! Thank you!

52. Rachel says:

I made this for dinner the other night. My husband and I were surprised how much it tasted like chow mein! We initially really liked it. But we just couldn’t bring ourselves to eat the leftovers. I don’t know what it was, maybe it was the sauce, but there was something we didn’t like about it. This is one of those recipes that was good the first time I tried it, but I wouldn’t make it again.

53. Kelsey Hickman says:

What is a substitute for the coconut aminos? Is that the replacement for soy sauce? I live in a small town and dont have access to any store that would sell it. I really want to make this soon though!

54. Maureen says:

I made this about a year ago and it was amazing. You’ve changed the recipe and I can’t get the coconut aminoes. I think your recipe had soy sauce in it. It was perfect and a huge hit

55. Bema says:

This is one of the greatest dishes I’ve ever made. So quick, so easy, so good! I followed directions exactly except I used honey because I don’t have coconut sugar.

56. Loren says:

I just made this for dinner and this is seriously I think the best thing I’ve ever made! Thank you so much for the recipe!! 😀 !!

57. Kristi says:

Great recipe! I just want to mention, though, that olive oil isn’t the best choice for cooking on high heat as it will break down. Other oils like avocado and grapeseed are better suited for high temperatures.

58. Rita says:

Made this tonight, and added egg for protein (I’m vegetarian, not vegan). Divided it in half and added a small amount of Peanut butter to half, and sirracha to the other half. Very good. Thanks for shring!

59. Ashley says:

This was so good! I added bean sprouts, green onion, and crispy noodles. I’m not vegan, so I might add some chicken or egg next time. Yum!

60. Chriseda says:

I am about to move out of state and had a spaghetti squash, half a cabbage, brown sugar, tamari and the rest of the ingredients. I have a need to use up as much of my odds and ends as possible so I don’t waste the fresh foods that I have since I won’t be moving them with me. I didn’t expect to love this recipe. I expected it to be a recipe that would get me through the week of mad preparations and use the produce that I have on hand. I LOVE IT! MY DAUGHTER LOVES IT! The sauce is on! and the spaghetti squash is an inspired sub for rice noodles. This recipe really works. Definitely going on my “YUM” board to make it again. THANK YOU!

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. […] Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein – My husband is Filipino and my mother-in-law makes amazing Pancit. I found this recipe and […]

2. […] To view the full recipe please check out this website: Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein […]

3. […] For more details about the recipe visit http://littlebitsof.com/ […]

4. […] Do a Pin –Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein […]

5. […] Read more From Source (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); […]

6. […] a hankering some Chinese food? You’re covered there too. This spaghetti squash chow mein is a million times easier to digest than it’s MSG laden predecessor. And if you’re feeling like […]

7. […] Spaghetti squash chow mein – I didn’t know what category to put this in.  I may make it again some day, simply because it’s nice to sometimes skip a bunch of carbs with dinner.  If I do make it, I’ll leave out the celery and add in some meat.  Grant had it as a vegan Paleo meal, and I added eggs.  We were really tired of meat at this point and needed a break. […]

8. […] with a healing recipe to experiment in your kitchen this week. For our recipe of the week, click here! Until next […]

9. […] Whole30 Spaghetti Squash with Pesto – Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls – Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein – Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti […]

10. […] Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein From LittleBitsOf. This is a perfect meal if you are in the mood for Chinese food but still want to stick to the Paleo diet. It tastes so good you’ll wonder why you ever needed the real thing! […]

11. […] *Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas. (Serves 4) Recipe adapted from Little Bits Of Blog. […]

12. […] two favourite dishes to make with this are jalapeno-infused spaghetti squash mac and cheese and  spaghetti squash chow mein. I wasn’t sure which one I’d make, but I had the ingredients for both, so she picked a […]

13. […] Chorizo Skillet, or even my Simple Spiced Spaghetti Squash for an easy side dish.  So when I saw Little Bits Of’s recipe on Pinterest (I love getting inspiration for meals on Pinterest! Do you? Follow along…) I […]

14. […] to an awesome recipe for spaghetti squash chow mein, I’ve changed my mind about the stringy fiber-rich, Vitamin A-packed yellow vegetable recently. I […]

15. […] If you have time on a weeknight to make this, the leftovers are perfect to tote for lunch the next day. Just roast an entire spaghetti squash and sauté with cabbage, celery, carrots and ginger for a healthy lunch that can be easily reheated – or eaten cold. RECIPE […]

16. […] If you have time on a weeknight to make this, the leftovers are perfect to tote for lunch the next day. Just roast an entire spaghetti squash and sauté with cabbage, celery, carrots and ginger for a healthy lunch that can be easily reheated – or eaten cold. RECIPE […]

17. […] If you have time on a weeknight to make this, the leftovers are perfect to tote for lunch the next day. Just roast an entire spaghetti squash and sauté with cabbage, celery, carrots and ginger for a healthy lunch that can be easily reheated – or eaten cold. RECIPE […]

18. […] If you have time on a weeknight to make this, the leftovers are perfect to tote for lunch the next day. Just roast an entire spaghetti squash and sauté with cabbage, celery, carrots and ginger for a healthy lunch that can be easily reheated – or eaten cold. RECIPE […]

19. […] gained inspiration for this dish from something I came across on Pinterest, since I’ve been pinning Paleo meals […]

20. […] I would definitely recommend checking out her stuff! You can find her blog as well as this recipe here! My dad loves chow mien but the original stuff you order from Chinese restaurants is loaded with […]

21. […] Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein […]

22. […] Parmesan, Quinoa, & Spaghetti Squash Fritters – Chow Mein – Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust – Lasagna […]

23. […] Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein-This was also ok. I don’t think I had a big enough squash for the soy sauce ratio. It came out really salty. I did add chicken to it afterwards, and that really cut that down. I will make this again to try to get the ratio right. […]

24. […] Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein (I added some chicken to this to kick it up a notch. I just threw 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs in my smaller crockpot with 1/2 cup of GF soy sauce and cooked on high for about 3 hours, then shredded it and stirred it in at the end) […]

25. […] Spaghetti squash Chow Mein: Simple, cheap, and tasty. I used coconut sugar instead of brown sugar, a green onion, and left out the white pepper because I didn’t have any. […]

26. […] Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein by Little Bits of Real Food & Real Talk […]

27. […] Food cravings: Chinese food. Well, just the veggies and noodles. You would already know this if you could see our dinner line-up for the week. Here’s what is on tonight’s menu.  […]

28. […] originated from the Little Bits Of blog.  You can find the recipe here:  http://littlebitsof.com/2014/10/spaghetti-squash-chow-mein/  I added protein and cut back the sugar.  Here’s my […]

29. […] meals every week to start out. A few of my favourites are black bean and spinach enchiladas, spaghetti squash chow mein, and an Asian quinoa slaw dish that’s simply 10 occasions nearly as good because the identify […]

30. […] Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein From LittleBitsOf. This is a perfect meal if you are in the mood for Chinese food but still want to stick to the Paleo diet. It tastes so good you’ll wonder why you ever needed the real thing! […]

31. […] It was either too much sauce or too little spaghetti squash, but it looks NOTHING like these lovely pictures. That was disappointing, but it still tasted pretty great. Kind of overwhelmingly soy-saucey but if […]

32. […] Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein From LittleBitsOf. This is a perfect meal if you are in the mood for Chinese food but still want to stick to the Paleo diet. It tastes so good you’ll wonder why you ever needed the real thing!   […]

33. […] So this doesn’t look as appetizing as my other photos, but looks are not everything…right folks?! This is spaghetti squash chow mein. Healthy Chinese food for the win! Also a simple recipe which you will find here. […]

34. […] for the week. This week is a short week, but I definitely made enough food for an army. I cooked Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein, Marinated these chicken thighs, Breakfast hash made with sausage, sweet potato, and green pepper […]

35. […] masterpieces that come from our little kitchen. I modified this recipe from the blog Little Bits Of. The main change I made to the recipe was I added a little tofu for some […]

36. […] flavors…which turned out to be a wonderful combination! The original recipe (found here: http://littlebitsof.com/2014/10/spaghetti-squash-chow-mein/) called for fresh ginger, coleslaw, and onion. I switched it up a little bit by using broccoli […]

37. […] Here is where I found the recipe for Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein. […]

38. […] Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein– This was really yummy! I added leftover chicken to this. (my hubby is not a fan of meatless meals) My 2-year-old loved it! I actually made this, this week but it was so good I wanted to share it this week! […]

39. […] Original recipe from littlebitsof.com […]

40. […] used THIS recipe from Little Bits Of blog (Found via Pinterest of course) The only changes I made were that I […]

41. […] spaghetti squash chow mein with chicken. I found it on Pinterest from http://littlebitsof.com (http://littlebitsof.com/2014/10/spaghetti-squash-chow-mein/) and I modified it for AIP. Instead of soy sauce, I used coconut aminos, honey instead of brown […]

42. […] littlebitsof.com – Get the recipe […]

43. […] littlebitsof.com – Get the recipe […]

44. […] Inspired by Little Bits Of Recipe […]

45. […] boneless skinless chicken thighs for it too! I served my Cashew Chicken with white rice and some Spaghetti Sauce Chow Mein…. which was totally husband approved, […]

46. […] Posted in 21 Day Fix by tonistoothoff Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein adapted from Little Bits of blog […]

47. […] I used a recipe I found online for a spaghetti squash chow mein, and I added chicken to it to round out the meal. As a side note and to give the recipe due credit, […]

48. […] I found the original recipe on Little Bits Of, I knew I had to put my own healthier spin on it, so off I ran to the market for a few key items […]

49. […] – Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein Tuesday – Fish, Tomato Risotto, veggie Wednesday – Cheeseburger Soup Thursday – […]

50. […] Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein (Little Bits of Baking, Crafting and Life)- Very tasty.  Add some chicken, shrimp or tofu to make it a meal.  I added some sriracha since I love a little heat. […]

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!